Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 14

What is it about the evening, nap taking irrevelant, that is making the Boy crazy? He is calm all morning and afternoon, then when dinner approaches he unleashes the crazy. He runs faster, jumps higher, and asks 5000 more questions. It probably has something to do with Husband coming home and both of them wanting my attention. You may not know this, but I'm kind of a big deal. But whatever. This picture was taken during crazy time.

me- tunic: thrifted, sash: from maxi dress, jeans: thrifted, shoes: urban outfitters
the boy- shirt: hand me down, pants: hand me down

1 comment:

Flying Princess said...

EVERY house has crazy time from 4-6, no exceptions. At least that is my experience. And looking good makes you feel better amongst the chaos of mommies/wives being such a big deal.

BTW- I want more pics of the camera shelves.