Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 20


Today is about Sunday shoes. And here's the thing: most of my dress shoes are giving my feet blisters these days. Sorry, that is gross info to share, but so true. There are only one pair that don't pain me, and I bet you can guess they are my pink Urban Outfitter flats. Instead of just throwing them on and making it look like I gave no effort to this prompt, I got serious and cleaned up my shoes. I imagined I was scrubbing them up for my Sunday best (because in all honesty, Husband was embarrassed with how dirty I let them get) and got out the Oxyclean out. They look as good as new. And they are my Sunday shoes today.

shirt: thrfted, skirt: thrifted, shoes: urban outfitters

P.S. Forgive the lower quality photo today. My camera needs some positive thoughts as it is in the shop this weekend. I'm hoping Tempe Camera can work their magical powers on it so that I don't have to buy a new one.

2 comments:

Flying Princess said...

I like your hair today. And your skirt.

Joe Blow said...

OMG I saw this picture and got so hard I had to masturbate. I had a massive orgasm, there was cum everywhere