Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 14


Today is all about copying. I did not look up an outfit to copy last night. I woke up late-ish and had some lesson prep to do before church, so I couldn't really look up outfit inspirations then either. When I got dressed I looked in my closet and thought what would Kristine or Elaine wear? This is what I came up with:

shirt: h&m, cardigan: thrifted, skirt: thrifted, shoes: urban outfitters

I've been following both of their blogs for a while now and love what those two ladies wear, and figured my outfit was like something I had seen them wear before. After church I looked up past outfits on both blogs and found that mine was a hybrid between two of Kristine's ensembles.

P.S. You don't know how much I would have loved to copy a "church pajamas" outfit today. Guess I'm going to keep an eye out for maxi dresses/skirts while thrifting this month to copy that one.

2 comments:

Kayla Moncur said...

Church pajamas are the BEST.

I love that you copied Kristine! She's amazing.

Kayla
Freckles in April

Unknown said...

I'm loving the little male model you have posing with you!