Sunday, July 10, 2011

I said "It's not that easy"

If I have learned nothing else from my college experience, then I have at least learned that it never goes as I plan. Just when I was certain that I was close enough to graduation that nothing could hold me back, life threw a curve ball. My stress levels were high with the deadlines for August graduation, but our recent house purchase(!) put me over the edge. After a large meltdown one Sunday afternoon, I realized that for the sanity of my family and my own personal sanity that I'll just have to postpone graduation to December. Thank goodness for having a whole year to complete independent study classes. Can I tell you how much lighter my soul felt after this decision? With this change I hope to have more balance in my life, which includes more blogging. I have certainly missed it and I have a million posts that have been floating around in my mind. And more photo shoot sneak peeks to come. Hooray!


since the move, the boy has passed the time by trying his hand at break dancing. he has found it to be tricky.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man i would love to see him break it down. has to be awesome!

Dani said...

Love that your doing what is best for you! And I love the "break dancing" pic!

Amy said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling some relief!! Life can be so stressful!!