Monday, April 4, 2011

Make It Work

Remember how my sister and I went to tried to visit Mood in NYC and they were closed? Well that sister of mine recently return to that beautiful city and made a visit to Mood during business hours.

pictures courtesy of sister

Am I jealous? You bet. Fortunately I have the best sister ever and she got some souvenirs for me. To honor the fashionista within, the rest of this post will be presented in fashion blogger fashion. Here is my "haul."

bag, 2 types of wide elastic for skirts, fudge, and shirt

And here is a "what I wore" photo complete with awkward pose. So trendy it hurts. I could totally be a fashion blogger.

shirt: American Apparel via NYC Mood, shorts: cut-off Levis, shoes: Vans


P.S. I may or may not want to live the rest of this week wearing this shirt. American Apparel knows how to make a shirt. It is a shame the owner is a dirt bag.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Loved your "Fashion Blog" :) You totally nailed the model pose! Loved it!!

Meghan K said...

hahaha I love this! I request you do a Fashion Friday and have awesome poses every week.