Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fun for Everyone

After Christmas, Mom, the Boy, and I took his favorite PA cousins to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. It was super crowded and everyone had fun.

Rex LOVED the marble machine room.

Belle, the Boy, and Leia enjoyed the grocery store and teamwork.



Mom loved playing with the kids and not having to think about the reception anymore.

Can you tell who seeks attention and who tries to be invisible?

These two are BFFs carved in a tree.

The Boy fell and bite his lip. He was pretty excited when he got a bag of ice.

Note to my sister: Don't try to print these. They are low res for internet use. I'll send you a cd with these and more once I have time to retouch them all.

1 comment:

Flying Princess said...

I was just going to ask about that. I love all these pictures!

Thanks for the time off, too.