Monday, July 12, 2010

Smeeks

A few weeks ago, I got to go on an adventure with a college friend while she was here visiting. We checked out Smeeks, a fun little candy store that a few blogs have mentioned. It was pretty exciting and had a lot of "whimsy." There were a huge variety of candy - flavored candy canes, saltwater taffy, novelty candy, and Cadbury chocolate bars.


My favorite feature at Smeeks was the little photo booth. Since I wasn't feeling especially photogenic that day, we didn't get any pictures taken. One day when I'm rich, I want my own photo booth.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yum! Cadbury chocolate bars?!? I didn't know such things existed. I now have to find some.

Looks like a really cool candy store- and I bet it looks even cooler because of your awesome photography skills.

Lauren Kristine said...

So... much... taffy... Oh my goodness. We're totally going next time I visit. I love good candy. I actually was daydreaming the other day about having my very own ice cream/candy shop. And, inevitably, dentures.