Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Oh, I'm fine... but your breath done killed me to death!"

Film: The Princess and the Frog

Starring: Voice of Anika Noni Rose and Bruno Campos

Synopsis: A fairy tale set in Jazz Age-era New Orleans and centered on a young girl named Tiana and her fateful kiss with a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again.


This movie was surprisingly good. I really had no idea what the story line would be, but thought it would be nice to rent a movie that the Boy* could watch with me. It was unlike any other princess story I'd ever heard. My favorite part of the movie was that it promotes working hard for what you want and having integrity in the process. There were many other good lessons to be learned from this story, but I'll let you figure them out yourself.

*Baby has been promoted to the Boy since he is quickly approaching his 2nd(!) birthday.

No comments: