Monday, February 8, 2010

Secure Attachment

Since I spent all of my weekend writing papers for Child Development, I have not taken any pictures in days. My goal for daily self portraits got lost in the chaos. I'm not sad or disappointed over it. The self portraits were become a little stressful because I was finding myself at the end of the day without a picture, scrabbling to come up with a concept, and dealing with inadequate lighting. My friend and my sister made the goal at the beginning of the year to take a picture a day and post them all at the end of the week. The random pictures from the week look amazing together! While evaluated my standing on self-portraits, I've decided to morph my goal into just taking a picture a day. Much more my speed while school is still looming overhead. Stay tuned for the photographic magic.

No comments: