Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Don't mind if I do

I just went to yodipity to get my free blogger treat. My freebie was 13 oz of frozen yogurt goodness. Everyone should go take advantage of their opening discounts because you will definitely get your money's worth, especially if you go today for free.


This place is a build your own, so you choose from a variety of frozen yogurt flavors (chocolate, strawberries, peanut butter, pomegranate, etc.) and toppings (candy, cereal, fruit, sauce, etc.). You put it all together yourself and are charged by the ounce. I had peanut butter and sugar free chocolate yogurt with smores and reese's pieces on top. It was pretty good. If I were to go again, I'll be a little adventurous and go for the pomegranate flavor.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a fun place...with so many options! I hope they open one in Southern Arizona too. My 3-year-old would love it (and so would I).

Was it reasonably priced?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net