Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pleasant Distraction

Friends, it has been too long. To say that I have been distracted would be a understatement. For those of you who don't know, I am getter super serious about my photography and have formed my own company. Photography Hill is soon to be launched in all it's glory this week. I'll post here, Facebook, and Instagram (@photographyhill) about that - complete with a giveaway. Stay tuned! I am so excited to share my work with you (and the world?). Taking pictures of people makes me happy and I want to share that happiness.


Check out my business cards! I'm to legit to quit. Moo provides amazing options for business cards. Without them, it would have taken me a long time to produce my polaroid inspired cards. I thought of the idea about a year ago, so when I saw their template just like I had envisioned on Moo, it was a dream come true.

And again, stay tuned. A giveaway is on the way.




No comments: