Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Arizona Blogger Convention

I attended a blogger conference this weekend. Thankfully Jen came along. It was at the fantastically hip Saguaro Hotel. It was a great experience to mingle (as much as I awkwardly could muster) and meet a few other bloggers in the area.

The photographer for the event was Brenda Eden, who I found out went to elementary school with my sister. Small world, right? I think she is a fantastic photographer, but I obviously did not give her any good material because these are the awkward gems that I found of me from the event. They basically sum up how I was feeling.

cheesy much?

and check me out creeping in the background - the term photo bomb may or may not have been discussed at the table where I was standing


The topics discussed really got my brain a turnin' and I have big dreams for what this blog can become. Since I am (really!) finishing up school soon, those dreams could quite possibly become a reality. Oh, the content I have swimming around in my head! If only I could work blogging topics in to my technical writing course...

1 comment:

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

I've always wanted to go to a blog conference, but I've always been to scared. I'm glad you blogged about it, makes me feel much less daunted. :) Glad you had fun, I'm excited to see what you do with your blog with all this new knowledge.