Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing it in

Last year was fairly proactive. I am pleased with how that theme shaped my year.

The theme for this year will be discover. I want to focus on seeking out knowledge - about who I am/want to be, how to encourage the Boy's love of learning, improve photo skills, and most importantly own the remainder of my independent study courses to finally graduate. And basically I'm a sponge ready to soak up information after this last semester.

Instead of specific goals for the whole year, because it was a 50% failure last year, I'll start every month with a goal to work on. One thing to focus on a month is totally attainable. And I think I'll keep a running list of them all here for organization sake.

January - Complete SFL 160 BUS M 200
February - Educational field trips with the Boy once a week
March/April - Discover a better way to organize and prioritize my to-do list
May - Stay on schedule for school

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wahoo! I love this--You can totally attain your goals! I can't wait for you to announce that you have completed SFL 160!!