Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sweet Baby James

Yesterday I took a quick trip down to Tucson to take pictures of a brand new baby. Baby James is only a week and a half old, but he already has a lot of personality in all his winning expressions. His mommy and I have been friends for a long time, so it was an absolute pleasure to spend the morning with them and capture some pretty neat shots in the process.










Staring contest. You... me...

Go.

You win. You always do. That's why I come up here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

See, this is what I wanted to do while we were in Tucson. Didn't happen. Alas. Maybe in Utah next week.

Unknown said...

Too cute!

Amie said...

I love that staring contest picture, soo cute! You are such a talented photographer, if I ever pass through Arizona I will def want you to take pictures of me and the hubs. :)

Dani said...

Lydia I love these! I really need to have baby pictures done when my kids are this young, I regret not having done them with N and V. These are beautiful!

Anna said...

YES. You are awesome. I am so grateful you made the trip!

Amy said...

those are great photos!

. said...

LOL--love your narrative for the staring contest! youuuuu!!!

Stephanie said...

He is so sweet (and looks so good in dark blue)! I think I'm just about ready for baby #3... ;)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net