Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lykke Li

I recently became aware of this delightful artist. Lykke Li is from Sweden and released her album Youth Novels in 2008. Apparently I had heard her music months ago without paying attention too much. It wasn't until I heard her music while driving in Jen's car and stumbling upon another blog post about her that it all came together for me. A little bit of me died realizing how uneducated I've become in music. I need help.





*Edit* And I've realized that Jen actually posted on this artist before. Apparently I need more than help.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't she delightful?

Oh, and that song you thought was like the one on Yo Gabba Gabba? "Love Will Come Through" by Travis. Just so you know.

JMay said...

I LOVE her. I actually saw in concert when I spent a summer in Sweden.

Good pick :-)

I may be biased b/c I'm about to marry a Swede but nontheless she's awesome!

Megan Marie said...

great sound! thanks for sharing!