Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week 4 Fitness Recap

Jan 23 - Family bike ride
Jan 24 - Short family walk
Jan 25 - Pilates with Husband
Jan 26 - YOGA!!! For a whole hour!
Jan 27 - Family bike ride
Jan 28 - Family bike ride
Jan 29 - Post-natal yoga

This week went much better than the last one. Thanks to the sun for shining so nicely for me. And also a big thanks to my friend who invited me to join the yoga/cardio group she attends weekly. That was what I attended Tuesday night. The cardio group meets in the early (for me) morning, so I have yet to attend that one. It sounds fun and there will be kids there so Baby can make friends.

It has been a month since I started working out a little everyday and I'm starting to see a difference in my appearance. I have a waist again! Or at least it is more defined than it was 4 weeks ago. My energy is up, as well as my stamina. It is easier for me to keep my cool when Baby throws a tantrum and I just feel healthier. Score for being more fit!

No comments: